Terms and Conditions
We are committed to make you shopping experience with us pleasant and enjoyable. Please read the terms and conditions below prior to your purchase. Purchasing our merchandises and services would mean that you have acknowledged the following terms, have understood them, and have agreed to abide and adhere to them.
1. For all sales enquiry, kindly drop us a message using the chat box pop out in the site or email us at email@example.com with your order number.
2. All transactions will be attended to within 1-2 working days. Rest assured we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Kindly ensure you have selected the correct item(s) in the correct colours/sizes before checking out.
2. Kindly ensure the full and correct address is stated, including your mobile number. Orders with incomplete/incorrect information may result in delayed delivery, for bounced parcels, redelivery fee will be recalculated, and fees are borne by customer.
1. Please take note that if you have purchased a BACKORDER (BO) alongside a ready stock item, ensure that you are agreeable to the waiting time for BACKORDER items before you make your payment.
2. Arrival time for different items differs. We apologize for any potential delay or cancellation of backorders due to unforeseen circumstances such as delayed shipment, insufficient stocks etc.
1. All orders will be processed and dispatched within 1-3 working days upon verification of payment (unless otherwise stated / under BACKORDER ).
2. Delivery is carried out during working hours, Monday to Fridays, excluding weekends and local public holidays (Malaysia).
3. All shipping charges will be calculated automatically upon check out, you may choose your preferred courier service or our standard delivery.
4. Once the dispatch confirmation is emailed to you, your products are under the responsibility of our third-party postal service providers and we shall not be held responsible for lost parcel (if any) in pos. Any claim will have to be made with our third party postal service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
5. Cost for delivery of bounced parcels will be recalculated and borne by the customer.